- Live for 15 years
- Causes on average, 2 Billion dollars in damages every year
- Can destroy entire house in about
- 2-3 years
- Leave sawdust near windows
Your home is probably the biggest investment you have. Protecting your home from termites is the first step in protecting that investment. BugMaster is a leader in protecting the value of your home. Our licensed technicians are the only Pest Control Technicians who are required to complete a yearlong apprenticeship before becoming State certified and ongoing training is not just encouraged but required. That is why a BugMaster technician considers Pest Control a career not just a job. Our team has the experience to identify and eliminate your problems and to maximize termite control and protection. We are the Real Estate specialist, providing Wood Infestation Reports (Termite Cleareance Letters). Ask anyone, BugMaster has been the local ”Go-To Guys” for termite protection for 35 years.
We know termites. We also know the best treatments:
- Pre-treatment for new construction.
- Liquid and Borate Treatments, and Powder Post Beetle Control.
- Certified Sentricon Specialists for the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System
Based on the layout of your home and the degree of termite infestation, BugMaster will create a customized treatment plan to effectively control termites in your home.
TYPES OF TERMITE TREATMENTS
- Liquid treatments are non-repellents that offer protection from future infestations.
- Liquid treatments may be applied on the inside, outside and within the home’s foundation, providing a protective area around the home.
- Liquid wood treatments may be injected directly into active termite infestations.
Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System
- Certified Sentricon Specialist will do a thorough inspection of your property for signs of termites, and place Sentricon stations in the soil at precise intervals around your property.
- A protective ring of Sentricon stations around your home eliminates attacking termites and protects against the threat of future attack. Your Certified Sentricon Specialist will expertly install and service Sentricon.
Your continuous termite protection plan includes:
BugMaster continues to inspect and monitor your home for signs of termite activity.
If termites return to your home following a treatment, BugMaster will return to re-treat the problem at no additional charge.
WE’RE NOT SATISFIED UNTIL YOU’RE SATISFIED.
- Antique Furniture Fumigation
- Moisture Control
- Foundation Vents
- Poly Ground Cover